Doing good deed to others...:)

There is one fairy tales that I'd learned during my times in primary school and can still remembered it vividly how the story was.. the title is

A RAIN OF STARS

One cold day, a little girl was wandering along, eating a slice of bread. An old woman came up to her
and asked her for something to eat.Without hesitation, the little girl gave her all that remained of her bread.
"Please take it'" she said, and went on.


A short time later, the girl came across a little boy, who was holding his head and crying.
"What's the matter?"she asked him. 
"I'm cold. So very cold." cried the boy. "I haven't a cover for my head."


So the girl gave him her scarf to wrap round his head.A bit further on, she saw another little girl
who wasn't even dressed in a jacket, and so she gave her the one she was wearing. 
Then she gave her dress to another little girl who didn't have one, and she went on without one. Bit by bit,she was left in just her petticoat. But then another poor girl came up to her and said :
"You can always go home to a warm house. I have nothing to keep me warm. As it's dark now and no one can see you,please give me your petticoat"
 AND THE GIRL DID!

Just then, all the stars came down from heaven, and they wrapped the little girl round in a shining, sparkling cloak ; the moon came to rest on her head like a crown, and the two rays of sunshine came from the red sunset and wrapped themselves around her hand like gloves of the finest wool.

...............................

When I first read the story, I laughed cause who want to give all the clothes that you was wearing to strangers. But then I realized that what the moral of the story was

WE MUST DOING GOOD DEEDS AND WHEN THE TIMES COMES,IT WILL REPAY YOU BACK IN WAYS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER EXPECTED,INSYAALLAH.

It is not like you must naked to do good deeds,just do what ever that you think you like people treat you.
That is how simple I definite GOOD DEEDS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment