5 years...

it is F.I.V.E
what five? five bags?five shoes?five houses or what?
it is five years since i left home to live in a hostel which i thought it was creepy,pain,and full of seniors or people that making fun of me...it is true then but actually besides the bad things there will always good things behind of it...
i live with them for 5 years...
waking up with them still sleep soundly beside me...
went to dining hall with them laughing and running to get into the line first...
pray with them crying beside me...
and study together to get an excellent result...


but now...
there is no more..i now sleep alone in my own bedroom,have a meals with my own family...pray alone in soundless night and cried...
it is the sweetest memory ever....
i'll always remember them...
maybe i'll get another or maybe more friends whom i can meet outside but it is not same as friends in high school,it will never be same as them...
never...

No comments:

Post a Comment